There are many reasons for you wanting to install a road safety (TEDR) camera system to your vehicle. Whether you are a member of the law abiding public or a fleet manager looking to cut running costs.
- Provides strong evidence in the event of a non-fault road traffic accident.
- Reduces the time taken to settle a claim.
- Has been proven to modify driver behavior.
- Reduce fleet costs and ensure your drivers are abiding company rules.
- Can be fitted in minutes by any user.
- Can be removed in seconds.
- One single unit can be used in many vehicles.
- Always-on system that does not require any alterations after fitting.
- A single SD memory card can hold days of video and Data.
- GPS Data clearly shows car speed before, during and after any event.
- GPS Mapping overlay using Google Earth shows exactly where the vehicle has been and how long it took to get there.
- Software allows for optional warning beep alerting you to harsh maneuvers.
- Units can be powered from a car accessory socket or hard-wired in place.
- Can be used in time based case studies for public transport.
- Each time a fleet driver is involved in an accident, their employer has to sell more than £22,000 of products or services to cover the costs.
- FSG’s recent research of two clients reveals that, assuming a net profit margin of 5% and that the ‘true’ cost of crashes - lost orders and output, salaries, administration costs, legal fees and general business interruption - is three times the claims cost, each accident has a cost per claim of £1,116.
- Client A had 156 crashes over a three-year period. Geoffrey Bray, FSG chairman, says: “That meant that the company had to sell goods to the value of £3.5 million simply to cover the cost of the crashes. Such a large figure is alarming and should act as a wake-up call to all businesses.”
- Many companies exceed 30%, which means a third of their drivers are involved in an accident every year.
- Caroline Scurr, the campaign director of "Driving for Better Business" says: “Reducing the number of crashes involving at work drivers is proven to save thousands and, in the case of large fleets, millions of pounds. In addition, cutting the carnage improves business efficiency and the image of an organisation.”
- As companies start building for growth and begin increasing their mileage, the likelyhood of accidents occuring rises. By implementing policies that tackle accidents, they can substantially reduce costs, increase productivity and contribute to safer roads. This means the revenue made from its products or services goes to the bottom line instead of being funnelled off to pay for accident damage.
Tel: 01208 269 159
Want to see how easy it is to fit the RoadHawk to your vehicle?
We believe any driver could fit this forward facing camera system to a car, bus or truck in less than 5 minutes. We've even written a 10 step guide to fitting the RoadHawk in car cameras.
Even if you get stuck, our support team are only an email or a phone call away.
Click for RoadHawk fitting guide
Read Client Testimonials