At a time when the roads have never been more congested and the number of fraudulent insurance claims (or ‘crash for cash incidents’) are rising, the benefits of fitting an in-vehicle camera have never been more valuable.
There are many reasons for you wanting to install a road safety camera or Total Event Data Recorder (TEDR) to your vehicle, whether you are a member of the law abiding public looking to protect your no claims bonus, or a fleet manager cutting the cost of accidents of your company. Here are the ‘Top 10’ reasons to protect your vehicle with a RoadHawk TEDR;
- Eliminate ‘crash for cash’ and fraudulent claims.
- Reduces the time to taken to settle a claim, cutting costs!
- Provide video footage, G-Force and GPS evidence of who was at blame in the event of a collision. Video, GPS and G-Force data clearly shows video and speed before, during and after any event.
- A single SD memory card can store days of video and data.
- Video and data is recording on a constant loop and will overwrite once memory is full.
- Video footage can be played on any computer or Mac and easily sent to your insurer or The Police.
- Proven to modify driver behaviour and reduce fuel costs.
- Simple to install and removed easily in seconds. A single unit can be installed in a number of vehicles.
- ‘Always-on’ system requires zero maintenance once installed.
- Systems can be powered from a vehicle’s accessory socket or hard-wired in to a live ignition.